Friday, June 01, 2012

Monday already?

It has to be Monday, John went to work for the first time this week. But no, it’s Friday and that means he’ll be home the next two days. Sooner or later I’ll get this week figured out and then it will be Friday. Oh wait, it is Friday.

So I’m still organizing and slowly but surely getting things the way I think I want them. It might take me a few months to know for sure, but at least my sewing space is cleared off and I can sew if I want.

And I do want, so I’ll get to it


PS: This is the second photo I took to show today.  When I put the first one online I realized the upcoming mystery quilt was sitting on the corner of the cutting table for everyone to see... not until July 19th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge