Monday, June 07, 2010

EQ7

My first shipment of Electric Quilt 7 arrived late last week. Before I could play with it I had to ship out all the orders. If you ordered the Upgrade, it is in the mail, except for Marianne’s who was on the road.

I expect the rest of the order today, so they will go in the mail tomorrow. Since those are the new EQers, it worked out great that I got some time to work with it before they get their programs and start asking questions. I loaded my program and watched the videos which are definitely for new users. There wasn’t much new in there for those who had EQ before, but a lot of important information for new users.

One of the features I was really looking forward to playing with was the Image worktable, which I tried to do a little yesterday. I decided I should probably read the book, and it was helpful, and full of information. However, I still have a lot more to read, and lot more to play with. (I have a few floors that need to be made into quilts, wink!) I read, then play, read some more, and play some more… having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge