Monday, June 07, 2010

EQ7

My first shipment of Electric Quilt 7 arrived late last week. Before I could play with it I had to ship out all the orders. If you ordered the Upgrade, it is in the mail, except for Marianne’s who was on the road.

I expect the rest of the order today, so they will go in the mail tomorrow. Since those are the new EQers, it worked out great that I got some time to work with it before they get their programs and start asking questions. I loaded my program and watched the videos which are definitely for new users. There wasn’t much new in there for those who had EQ before, but a lot of important information for new users.

One of the features I was really looking forward to playing with was the Image worktable, which I tried to do a little yesterday. I decided I should probably read the book, and it was helpful, and full of information. However, I still have a lot more to read, and lot more to play with. (I have a few floors that need to be made into quilts, wink!) I read, then play, read some more, and play some more… having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge