Friday, June 25, 2010

Sewing

I sewed for about an hour this morning, making another mini quilt for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative. I had an idea, and I had the perfect fabrics for it, so I sewed.. problem is, the fabrics didn’t quite go as far as I wanted them to. Because of the width of the color band I was working with, instead of a square I have a longer rectangle than the size limits allow. If I trim it off it just won’t look the same. SO… I will try the same pattern again.

I’ve got mini’s on my brain lately. Every quilt photo I see I ask myself what it would look like in miniature. I’m going to try a disappearing 4 patch next. Now if I could just get the energy and mojo to follow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge