Friday, June 25, 2010

Sewing

I sewed for about an hour this morning, making another mini quilt for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative. I had an idea, and I had the perfect fabrics for it, so I sewed.. problem is, the fabrics didn’t quite go as far as I wanted them to. Because of the width of the color band I was working with, instead of a square I have a longer rectangle than the size limits allow. If I trim it off it just won’t look the same. SO… I will try the same pattern again.

I’ve got mini’s on my brain lately. Every quilt photo I see I ask myself what it would look like in miniature. I’m going to try a disappearing 4 patch next. Now if I could just get the energy and mojo to follow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge