Thursday, June 03, 2010

OK, OK!

I can’t go to long without blogging before my phone starts ringing and my email inbox fills up. Thanks friends, those of you I have met and those of you who are just caring strangers. Yes, there has been a few “issues” lately, but I’m not ready to go into what they are here. Truthfully I don’t know what they are yet! But I am here and I am still able to check email and type (thanks to spell-check) so I will blog.

I am waiting anxiously for my shipment of Electric Quilt. It is June so it can’t be too much longer… and I want to try it right away, incase someone asks me questions so I can answer them… well that sounded good, but honestly I just want to see all the new stuff it has to offer.

And I want to sew, I want to sew so bad it hurts… I dream about sewing little pieces of fabrics together into beautiful quilts, just like I did back in the good old days… sigh…

Good news on the PT, I was actually able to peddle the bike all the way around, first time for that. I am moving much better, some days, other days… we’ll see, I know I am improving, so I’m happy about that.

1 comment:

  1. YOU GO GIRL.... Let's celebrate getting all the way around on the bike. Little steps will definitely get you where you want to go.... (you may have to knock your head against the wall a few times to get that frustration out !!!)

    I can claim no action on my part. Well, except I'm halfway done on a mini Irish Chain that is looking too, too cute. I gave myself my normal Wednesday quilting day yesterday. Now, I guess I'll go up into the studio and put fabric away. It needs to be put away before I can pack much of it! Adios cheering from the sidelines for you! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge