Sunday, June 13, 2010

Good news, bad news

Good news the meds are working, for the first time in a long time I am feeling semi human. Why only semi.. .that’s the bad news. I think I must have every side effect from this pill you can get, and I haven’t even read them. I figured if I read them I would get them, so I just took it on faith that it would make me feel better. Well I don’t ache any more, except an occasional knee twinge. However, here is it 1:30 AM and I was up at 8 AM this yesterday morning after being up past 1AM that morning. I can’t sleep a wink.

And I have indigestion and am burping like an old man. We even had dinner extra early tonight with hopes everything would be digested before bedtime. But the minute I laid down the burps started. However in a way, that’s good news. Prednisone is known as a fat maker, but darn if I’m going to gain any weight this way… I don’t want to ever eat again if this feeling keeps up every night. I’m not sure I can wait will Thursday for my follow-up appointment, I might burp myself away before that!

However, look at all the time I’ve had to play with EQ7 being up so long… guess that’s good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge