Sunday, June 13, 2010

Good news, bad news

Good news the meds are working, for the first time in a long time I am feeling semi human. Why only semi.. .that’s the bad news. I think I must have every side effect from this pill you can get, and I haven’t even read them. I figured if I read them I would get them, so I just took it on faith that it would make me feel better. Well I don’t ache any more, except an occasional knee twinge. However, here is it 1:30 AM and I was up at 8 AM this yesterday morning after being up past 1AM that morning. I can’t sleep a wink.

And I have indigestion and am burping like an old man. We even had dinner extra early tonight with hopes everything would be digested before bedtime. But the minute I laid down the burps started. However in a way, that’s good news. Prednisone is known as a fat maker, but darn if I’m going to gain any weight this way… I don’t want to ever eat again if this feeling keeps up every night. I’m not sure I can wait will Thursday for my follow-up appointment, I might burp myself away before that!

However, look at all the time I’ve had to play with EQ7 being up so long… guess that’s good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge