Monday, June 28, 2010

Half way

Incase you didn’t know, the year is almost half way over already. The half way point is noon on Friday I think. So what does this have to do with anything? Nothing, just thought you might want to know.

I finally went to bed after 5 this morning, but was up again by 9:15. About half the sleep I need to be normal. Nowhere near enough sleep for me, so I hope I can take a nap sometime.

In the wee hours while I wasn’t sleeping I was working on a new pattern, I thought I had it done. But when I look at it this morning, the pattern is really only… yep… half way done. The block is done, but no other instructions, no precutting and no quilt sizes.

Wonder what else I can half way not get done today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge