Monday, January 18, 2010

100 things about me

I was challenged, and I don’t often follow along when challenged, but this was challenging and I wanted to see if I could do it. I was challenged to write 100 things about myself that people might not know. Well… there was the challenge… at retreats and sewing bees, while we are sewing, we talk, and I’m pretty sure everyone there knows everything there is to know about me. No, not everyone goes to my retreats or sewing bees, but..

And there was another thing about this that bothered me. When you write such a list, and put it out there where everyone can read it, you are opening up your history, and perhaps your identity. And with identity theft such a big issue these days, I’m not sure I want to write it on here.

And in my case, it could get pretty personal, and I don’t want to go there. Not even just for me, let alone for anyone else to read… no I will pass thank you.

But as I said, it was a challenge that made me think… so I’ve decided to do it, but in a different way. I’m going to write 100 things about my quilting that people may not know.

Stay tuned, this list isn’t going to happen in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge