Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What a day

I got up late, not saying HOW late, but much later than usual for me. Guess I needed the sleep. However, that put me behind, and I think I will be forever catching up. There was a lot of Relay work to be done today, and that’s all done now, for today anyway. I have a plan for tomorrow since it will be exactly 100 days to the event... and since I want to see how many people are checking the web site too.


I put some quilts up for sale too, for Relay of course. If you want to buy one, check my Quilts For Relay Sale page.

I sewed yesterday, enough to finish two new mystery patterns. Note the word patterns... I made the blocks, which confirmed to me that my directions were right, at least the cutting part. Now I will tweak the patterns some more and send them out to be tested.

I got some feedback on my 100 things posting yesterday... yes I know I stopped at 50. But at the bottom of the list, I did say to be continued, right? Yes I just checked it, right down there it says “To be continued… I hope.” And I am working on it, I promise. It’s just that there are so many other things to do, and I won’t even mention housework… no I’m not going there.

Now I think I will get some breakfast….errr… lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge