Sunday, January 10, 2010

Spring retreat continued....

I did something today that I hated doing, more than anything else in the world I can think of… I canceled a retreat. I had no choice, the economy made it impossible for it to happen. I got my first cancelation about two weeks ago, one I sort of expected, since I knew this lady was having some hard times. A few days later I got a second one, that I should have expected, but didn’t. Then a third and a fourth, within hours of each other. And today another one, which was so to speak the bottom of the barrel. I had been playing with the figures, and I knew it wasn’t looking good, but I had such high hopes.. now shattered.
No one was looking forward to this get away more than I was.
Sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge