Sunday, January 10, 2010

Spring retreat continued....

I did something today that I hated doing, more than anything else in the world I can think of… I canceled a retreat. I had no choice, the economy made it impossible for it to happen. I got my first cancelation about two weeks ago, one I sort of expected, since I knew this lady was having some hard times. A few days later I got a second one, that I should have expected, but didn’t. Then a third and a fourth, within hours of each other. And today another one, which was so to speak the bottom of the barrel. I had been playing with the figures, and I knew it wasn’t looking good, but I had such high hopes.. now shattered.
No one was looking forward to this get away more than I was.
Sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge