Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yesterday's storm

Here are some photos from yesterday's snow storm. The first one is my favorite, my sweetheart relaxing for a change, watching the two shows, one on tv and the other out the window. That was taken about 3:15 in the afternoon.













The next photo was taken this morning about 8 from the front door, after I pushed what snow away I could manage to push so I could stick my arm out to take some pictures.









The next photo is the other side of the front yard taken by sticking my arm out as far as I could.









This is why that was such a chore, these are my front steps.. well burried under all that snow there are five steps and a landing.











and the last two photos are the back yard taken from inside the back porch. The deck is burried in snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge