Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yesterday's storm

Here are some photos from yesterday's snow storm. The first one is my favorite, my sweetheart relaxing for a change, watching the two shows, one on tv and the other out the window. That was taken about 3:15 in the afternoon.













The next photo was taken this morning about 8 from the front door, after I pushed what snow away I could manage to push so I could stick my arm out to take some pictures.









The next photo is the other side of the front yard taken by sticking my arm out as far as I could.









This is why that was such a chore, these are my front steps.. well burried under all that snow there are five steps and a landing.











and the last two photos are the back yard taken from inside the back porch. The deck is burried in snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge