Friday, January 01, 2010

2010

I got that header from Lands’ End in my email this morning, along with about three dozen other Happy New Year’s wishes from other on-line sites I have made purchases from. The subject of the Lands’ End email was “May your New Year be happy & your shipping be free‏.” If all my shipping was free, I would indeed be a happy consumer. Since I hate shopping so much, I do a lot on line and free shipping everywhere would be delightful. (I have been known not to make an on-line purchase because shipping is too high, many many many times!)

I’m about finished with my quilt inventory, and am quite pleased with what I discovered while doing it. I’m a much more organized quilter than I thought I was. I was bragging about the list to one of my on-line groups and someone brazenly suggested I write about my quilting history on here. I laughed and said no way, but honestly… thanks JoAnne, I’ve been thinking about it. As I went over all those quilts (almost 400) it brought up a lot of great memories.. and I might just share some of them on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge