Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I will not be tempted

No, I will not be tempted to join any swaps, mysteries, quilt-a-longs, challenges etc this year. I have enough of my own quilting to do. Between the 48 UFOs I have and the 11 new Mysteries For Relay which I have not made myself and the one retreat project that I would like to do for the November retreaters and the other 19 blocks and/or quilt designs that I’ve been working on, I do not need to be tempted to make anything else. You can flash your fancy jpgs at me and show off those bright and beautiful fabrics, but I will not join in. Hear me… I will not join in… I will not join in… I will not join in…

1 comment:

  1. lol, you're too funny, but I must say I don't feel so guilty about my UFOs anymore ;-) It will be fun watching you finish up yours.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge