Thursday, January 07, 2010

Cleaning for a Reason

A friend sent me an email and said I needed to read this… I thought she was implying my house is dirty. Well it is a little dusty granted, and not as clean as I normally would like it, but things are hardly normal any more. …. BUT… this is real, genuine, so I’m passing it along to the few of you who read this.

If you know anyone who is undergoing cancer treatments, please pass this along to them. Pass it along to all of your friends so they can pass it to their friends too.

If you know anyone currently undergoing Chemo, please pass the word that there is a cleaning service that provides FREE housecleaning - 1 time per month for 4 months while she is in treatment. All she has to do is sign up and have her doctor fax a note confirming the treatment. Cleaning for a Reason will have a participating maid service in her zip code area arrange for the service. http://www.cleaningforareason.org
This organization serves the entire USA and four Canadian providences and currently has 604 partners.

I checked snopes.com too, and they have a great article on this service!
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/cleaning.asp
Be a blessing to someone and pass this information along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge