Thursday, January 21, 2010

A year?

This is my 365th post, which is a year’s worth of ramblings. However this blog is almost five years old. I signed up for a Blog because everyone was talking about them and I figured I’d better see what they were about. I got my own blog and promptly forgot about it. Then one of my quilter friends sent a link to her blog which I found quite interesting and remembered I had one too.

At that time we were trying to find a place for our boys to live so we could be empty nesters. I blogged about that adventure and a few other things the first year. I have no idea why I blogged what I blogged about, but I did.

Fast forward and now I blog pretty much every day, or at least I try to. I’m still not real sure why I have one, but I sure do enjoy it. I still don’t always know what I’m going to say, so sometimes I will not blog at all, and sometime… well sometimes I post more than once.

So in celebration of the “first year’s sort of anniversary” of the blog I’m changing the header. I may not like it and change it again, but I’m tired of looking at that newest license plate. Which by the way, I never put on the car… no I still have my lighthouse tag…

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary !! I do love the new photos of your quilts at the top of the page. Good to hear that your knees are mending, but I am sorry that you are starting to hurt again. Please take good care of yourself !!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge