Sunday, January 17, 2010

Anyone up for a mystery?

Friday starts Mystery #12 on Mysteries For Relay, and there is plenty of time to join the group and get in on the fun and help me with my fundraising at the same time. I ask a $5 donation per mystery or $30 for a whole year’s worth of mysteries on my Relay For Life web page. We have new mystery about every six weeks or so, and you don’t have to do them at all if you don’t want to…. After each mystery is completed I put a full PDF file on line for the members to save to make whenever they want to. That way if you can’t sew on the weekend of the mystery you will have the pattern anyway.

(And if you are a member of that Scatterbrained Club who always forget to download the full pattern, I will email it to you, LOL)

The next mystery will be held on Mother’s Day… Mother’s Day in the UK that is which is March 13 and 14. Mother’s Day here is also Relay For Life weekend, and I will be much too busy and tired to do a mystery that weekend.

AND I have decided, since we had to cancel the Spring Retreat, that we will do a Spring Retreat mystery. Starting on April 6th I will post clues daily, or more if people are sewing and ask for them.


So if you want to join in on our fun, all you have to do is make a donation to my Relay For Life web page. ACS changed the minimum donation to $10, so that will get you two mysteries. Or you can make a $30 donation for a whole years worth. If you just want to try one, send me an email and I will send you a PayPal invoice, and you can donate that way, but you won’t get an ACS receipt for your donation. (BUT every penny, minus PalPal fees will go to ACS I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge