Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Best made plans…

You know I had a great start today, getting up early before the tourons and getting some of my shopping done, some only because Wal-Mart is failing in the inventory department… Then I was going to sew.. Read my words… “My plan is make another one today, and if things go well, I might just make two.”

I went into the office/temporary sewing room and looked at the churn dash mini I’d made and decided one was enough. I decided to do something different, some mini baskets. I made mini baskets a while back for an ugly swap, and they turned out really cute so why not make some more. Why not… because my body decided today would be a good day to have the shakes and quivers… I cut, and cut and then cut again finally getting the pieces I needed…. If I wasn’t starting out so small it wouldn’t be a problem, but when you are cutting 1 3/8 inch squares in half diagonally and mess up, all you have is trash.

Then I tried sewing. I sewed, and ripped and sewed again. Then I pressed…. Whoops… I don’t think the red was pre-washed. Well at least I have a good sample block to use as my guide when I stop shaking and can sew again. I have three good baskets finished, and that’s all for today….. unless I stop shaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge