Monday, August 09, 2010

Got to the pool at last!

I was sitting here in my lonely over priced hotel room and I realized the sun had come out. Looked out the window and saw there were huge clouds off in the distance, but maybe far enough away I could get to the pool so I could say I'd been to the pool... And I did. The pool was glorious and the air even nicer, someone had turned down the humidity and sent a nice breeze. I took a dip, read some, took another dip, read some more and then... thunder... SO I packed up and headed back to my room. But on the way I found a new restaurant hidden in a little alley in the hotel and decided to look at the menu. They offered a appetizer of arugula salad and a crab cake at a reasonable price, and it was better than going out in the rain to find something else, so I went in. It was delish! SO delish that I am going there for dinner too. Heck, I might eat all my meals there, LOL!

The book I am reading is Sugar Camp Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini and I finished another mini, making progress and having fun... despite the rain I'm having an AOK vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge