Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More rain

Yep, you got it, another wet thundery lightening day in Orlando. However I did get two hours at the pool to enjoy the pleasant breezes and sunshine, and even took a nice long swim before the thunder started. We could hear it coming off in the distance and a few people were taking bets on how long it would be before they cleared the pool. I decided to beat the rush and packed up my stuff first. I stopped in the ladies room before walking through the hotel wet and drippy, using the blow dryer to dry myself off a little. And when I came out of the ladies room it was POURING and I got all wet all over again, LOL! But at least I wasn't alone, there was a line of wet people coming in the door behind me.

I will admit that I'm enjoying my time at the pool, reading, taking a swim, reading some more, just plain relaxing. I had thought about taking some hand work with me, but decided I'd better keep that for room work. Besides, I think the breeze would have made it harder to sew. This pool is for adults only and there is hardly a soul there when I'm there. There is also a kids pool, and as tempted as I was to play on the water slide, the noise level forced me to go to the adults only pool. So peaceful and so relaxing... sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge