Monday, August 09, 2010

Rain day three

This might just go down as our soggiest vacation yet. Another day of rain. Now I know these people need rain, Florida always needs rain... but why does it happen when we are here? My plan today was pool side and a good book, but I'm not taking my good book out in this rain and humidity to become a soggy book.

And if it isn't raining it might as well be. I live in a humid area and am used to humidity, especially in August. But let me tell you they have a new classification for humid down here, SUPER humid. Even if it isn't raining the humidity makes it feel like it is.

Anyway, it's Monday which some people call Design Wall Monday. I don't have a design wall, but today I will show you a design floor, compliments of the super costly and over rated hotel I'm staying at. Depending on how you look at it, it's a Broken Dishes or Pinwheel.
And here is one of my minis, certainly not on the floor, people walk on that floor! But it is finished and ready to go, at least one thing accomplished on this semi-working thanks to the rain vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge