Monday, August 30, 2010

Did you hear it?

Just now, did you hear that Hallelujah chorus just now? That was me celebrating. I sang that (poorly) and snoopy danced (even poorer) all over the office/temporary sewing room. Why? Because I finished my Quarter of a Courthouse blocks that’s why. Seventeen months after I started making them the blocks are finally finished. Just the blocks, and I’m not even sure if there are enough or too many, I just know they are done.

Well… almost… I still need to iron them and then square them. And then lay the blocks all out on the bed and arrange them. And then sew them together. And then get it quilted. And then put the binding on and THEN it will be finished. I will have it done by November, I hope, that depends on the quilter of course. (fingers crossed)

As I sit here typing there is activity at the humming bird feeder. I wonder if they heard that there might be a hurricane headed our way? They sure are busy out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge