Thursday, August 05, 2010

More progress

I finished another mini today, kind of bright and colorful and I like it. One of my favorite patterns made with my favorite fabrics. No photo yet because I still have the hand work to do, which I will work on this coming week.

Hot enough for you? I was watching the weather channel this morning and they said 21 states are having heat advisories. It is August that’s for sure, and the temperature is proving it. Right now my outdoor thermometer says it is only 99.6 outside, down from the 100 it showed a little bit ago. I haven’t set foot outside today, staying in where it is cool and comfortable.

To me this is perfect sewing and reading weather, and that’s what I plan to do for the next few days. Eventually it will cool down and I can get to some serious work, sewing and reading some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge