Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Progress!

Nothing to show yet, but I finished except for hand work on the bindings two more miniatures. And I received another two in the mail today. Still a far cry from 100, but better than nothing.

I think I will give myself a goal for the next year of making at least one miniature a month, and if that seems too easy, perhaps I will raise my goal to two a month. After all I did two in the last two days, surely I can manage two a month… knock on wood, hope the creek don’t rise, and making a wish.

Would you believe that I was at Wal-Mart again at 7:30 this AM? Had to exchange one of the pairs of shorts I bought for John. It was a pleasant 80 degrees out with a nice breeze, so before I came home I made a side trip to the beach. It was lovely, and I was tempted to stay… but I had sewing to do and I knew the temperature was going up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge