Monday, August 02, 2010

What I am working on….

I don’t have a design wall, so you will just have to imagine my items… but I promise to show photos when I am finished. I’m working on miniatures for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative (AAQI). I have several ready, almost, just hand work left which I plan to do on vacation. But I am not happy with the number I have, so I’m frantically making more.

I have a lot of diagonal half squares left over from making some quilt recently, I think they are from my Any Size You Want quilt, so I am squaring them down to a common size. If I had been smart I would have done this when I made them, but I wasn’t planning on using them so I didn’t so I made the job harder on myself. Regardless I have a terrific collection of a variety of DHSs which I plan to make into blocks and then use some way or another.

My main thought so far is a sampler type mini, although I just might change my mind… when I get a few blocks done I will show you. But I’m not going to get anything done sitting her… so off to sew I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge