Monday, August 16, 2010

I’ve just gotten all the hold mail from our mail lady and in it were three lovely minis. There are a few more in the mail so the numbers are going on. However, still a long way from the 100 I’d hoped for. Regardless I am very happy to be sending what I will send. Thank you all so very much.

I have decided that I will make a mini a month or more, and if anyone wants to join me you are more than welcome to. I think I’ll add some mystery to this and send off prizes randomly to anyone who sends me a mini. Not everyone will get a prize, but I promise every mini will be greatly appreciated by me and I know also by Ami.

Ami’s guidelines will stay the same, so mine will also. You can see my guidelines at
http://delawarequilts.com/AAQI/ and Ami’s guidelines can be found at
http://www.alzquilts.org/madoqu.html

After the mail has arrived on Saturday August 21 I will post photos of all of the minis I’ve received. We will then have a contest, awarding one miniature quilt the Best Of Show and a very nice prize (worth over $50) to the one chosen by viewer’s choice. (One vote per email address).

If I should receive number 100 I will send that prize out also. If not, I will offer it up for a prize at another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge