Monday, August 16, 2010

I’ve just gotten all the hold mail from our mail lady and in it were three lovely minis. There are a few more in the mail so the numbers are going on. However, still a long way from the 100 I’d hoped for. Regardless I am very happy to be sending what I will send. Thank you all so very much.

I have decided that I will make a mini a month or more, and if anyone wants to join me you are more than welcome to. I think I’ll add some mystery to this and send off prizes randomly to anyone who sends me a mini. Not everyone will get a prize, but I promise every mini will be greatly appreciated by me and I know also by Ami.

Ami’s guidelines will stay the same, so mine will also. You can see my guidelines at
http://delawarequilts.com/AAQI/ and Ami’s guidelines can be found at
http://www.alzquilts.org/madoqu.html

After the mail has arrived on Saturday August 21 I will post photos of all of the minis I’ve received. We will then have a contest, awarding one miniature quilt the Best Of Show and a very nice prize (worth over $50) to the one chosen by viewer’s choice. (One vote per email address).

If I should receive number 100 I will send that prize out also. If not, I will offer it up for a prize at another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge