Monday, August 23, 2010

No Internet Sunday

Not on purpose, not like it was planned to get things done, but we had no internet most of yesterday. So I took advantage of it and got some work done. I made a few test BOMs, and I finished not one but two books. I finished The Christmas Quilt which I enjoyed a lot, and Circle of Quilters which I enjoyed even more. I really have enjoyed Jennifer Chiaverini's books since I read the first three in An Elm Creek Quilts Sampler.

Why we had no internet is a mystery to me. It was a dark and dreary day but there weren’t any storms in the area until late in the afternoon when it poured. Then the sun came out revealing some beautiful skies.




And then another storm rolled through and then it was night. I’m not sure when the net came back, but I didn’t notice until I came on to shut down… all ready for bed and tired so that was all I did, shut down and went to bed. … .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge