Wednesday, July 21, 2010

AAQI Special Challenge reminder

The deadline is fast approaching and to date I have ONE quilt to show for our efforts. I had hoped for 100, but …... I have six of my own in the works and plan to work on them today once the shakes have subsided. I wonder if I can make 99 quilts in three weeks?

Remember… I asked you to make a mini using Ami’s guidelines and send it to me and I will have a “show” and award “Best Of Show” and a very nice prize (worth over $50) to the one chosen by viewers’ choice. (One vote per email address) And the 100th miniature to arrive will receive a very nice prize also. (also worth over $50) Details are at http://delawarequilts.com/AAQI/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge