Thursday, July 08, 2010

Still cutting

I am still cutting Aunt Grace fabrics for the two quilts they will be used up in… Now there is a funny statement… I will never ever in a hundred years use all the Aunt Grace fabrics I have. For years I bought half yards of everyone that came out, then I changed to fat quarters, and then I stop buying them all together. I still love them and I still use them, but I will never ever use them up.

Maybe it’s time to sell come more on eBay? I’ll check the listings and decide…

Speaking of eBay, I put one of my Featherweights up for sale. I have eight, I don’t need eight. Between the one I am raffling off and the one for sale, I still have too many.

I’m here blogging taking a break from the cutting. I find I can’t stand as long as I used to, my knees give out on me after 15-20 minutes so I have to take frequent breaks. The breaks give me a chance to catch up on other things, emails, bloggers, sales…no Marge, you want to sell fabric, not buy…

But I did buy, three times recently. The backing I already admitted to, and two auctions on eBay. One was for some w-o-w scraps, a good deal and already cut up to be used, and the other was for 5” charms, another quilt I want to make. (thanks Mary!) While I am cutting the w-o-ws for the two Aunt Grace projects I will also cut 2 1/2 inch squares to go with those charms.

Hmmmm maybe I can work on all FOUR projects at the same time? I wonder…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge