Friday, July 09, 2010

Yes I'm still cutting

I am still cutting, I have lots to cut. I was up last night again no thanks to the prednisone so I cut some w-o-w strips, a whole bunch of w-o-w strips which today I will cut into 2 1/2 inch squares. I need over 1200 2 1/2 inch w-o-w squares for the projects I have lined up to make. I also need 178 w-o-w 4 1/2 inch squares for Super Duper Easy. Once I get all the w-o-w squares cut I can sit down and start sewing.

Another box of fabrics will go in the mail today or tomorrow to another lucky donor. I packed a medium flat rate box up with as much as I could and will enter the list of donors on Random.org and have it pick another winner. I figure if I give away more than I bought plus what I’m using up I’m ahead on the stash usage, right?

A reader in Va asked me to put a link to my “How Big” blog entry, so I’ve added that to the links page.
http://delawarequilts.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-big.html

And if you didn’t notice or read me on Google Reader, I’ve changed the blog a little. The purple is much more me and I put on a new header, some more of my quilts. I added a links page and a Summer Mystery Links page too.

1 comment:

  1. I have cutting sprees often, and find it very satisfying! Glad to hear you are moving full steam ahead. - Mary

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge