Friday, July 23, 2010

Accomplishment

It’s nice to get things finished, and today I finished one of my many goals… I delivered a quilt to the quilter. (Hi J!) It was SO nice seeing her and chatting, although I’m afraid I did most of the talking, I haven’t had a female to talk to in ages, LOL! But it was so nice visiting with her and I realized as I was driving home how much I’ve missed quilting friends, the in-person ones. I’d love to remedy that, but since I never know from one day to the next how things will be, it’s hard to make any plans.

I delivered a brand new quilt to be quilted, the first delivery I’ve made to J since June 2008… over two years. YIKES! Since I delivered that quilt I decided I should update my quilt list. I added three new quilts/UFOs/WIPs to the list…
#388, Started Jun-10, November Mystery, Status At quilters’
#389, Started Jul-10, Any Size You Want mystery, Status Top done, needs backing, etc
#390, Started Jul-10, Super Duper Easy, Status WIP (blocks done and 5 rows finished!)

I decided on the way home to sit right down at the machine and do some more quilting, but here I am instead. When I got home I took my meds and almost immediately the shakes set in. Thank goodness I see the Doc on Monday, I hope there is something that can be done… fingers crossed.

How bad are the shakes… I have a collection of T-shirts with coffee stains down the front from my morning coffee. And I won’t tell you how many times I’ve spilled other things… because I have lost count. Just now as I am writing I reached for my ice tea and plop… cup ended up on the floor. Good thing it was empty, it landed on my surge protector!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge