Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Stash Report

I used a total of three and a half yards of fabric on the November mystery sample. However, I had no backing for it, so I had to buy some… I ended up purchasing on line 2 yards each of two different Timeless Treasures Tonga backings because I wanted to be sure to get the right color…

On the other hand, I got this email a few minutes ago which reminded me that I had done some stash busting last week, I almost forgot about this.

Dear Marge, Imagine my surprise when we got home from our short holiday to find a box sitting on my front stoop. I didn’t remember ordering anything, and when hubby told me it was from Delaware Quilts and heavy I was intrigued. Once all my other stuff was brought in from the car, the suitcases unpacked etc I allowed myself to open the box. How wonderfully sweet of you to share your goodies with me. I see instantly we have similar tastes and I am looking forward to incorporating your fabrics with mine to make some lovely quilts. Please send me a reminder when your relay starts again so I can donate again for next year. One of these days I will make it to one of your retreats and give you a hug you certainly deserve. Thank you again for all you do and for this lovely thank you gift.

No, thanks go to YOU for helping me clean up my stash and for your kind donation to Relay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge