Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I knew it

After my cell phone woke me up from my no-electricity induced nap yesterday I knew I’d have a bad night, which is usually followed by a bad day. Sure enough bedtime last night was delayed since I was wide awake and I didn’t hit the pillow until around midnight. However I was still WIDE awake at 1:15 so I got up and read some. Reading had put me to sleep when the electricity was out, but not last night. I went back to bed at 2:20 and there was a glow of daylight when I finally went to sleep. I was up at 7:35 for a call of nature and am still up.

But despite all that, I am getting some sewing done. Yesterday I got all my pressing done so today is sewing day. I have one row sewn together of the Summer Mystery blocks and I really love it. I might just have to make two of these quilts it is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge