Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Mystery Quilt

One of my followers who is only a Blog reader asked to see a photo of my Summery Mystery quilt. Sorry I totally forgot to post one on the blog!

The name of this pattern is/was Any Size You Want because I gave everyone the option to pick which size blocks they wanted to make and quilt too. I decided to use a 6 inch block because I had pieces left over from another project and only made what will be a baby quilt when finished.

I have more pieces already made, and I am pretty sure that I will make another one, using ALL the quilt sizes. That is a WHIMM (Work Hidden in My Mind) and or a HSY (pronounced hissy ...means Haven't Started Yet) because I know what I want to make, and I haven’t really started it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge