Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Mystery Quilt

One of my followers who is only a Blog reader asked to see a photo of my Summery Mystery quilt. Sorry I totally forgot to post one on the blog!

The name of this pattern is/was Any Size You Want because I gave everyone the option to pick which size blocks they wanted to make and quilt too. I decided to use a 6 inch block because I had pieces left over from another project and only made what will be a baby quilt when finished.

I have more pieces already made, and I am pretty sure that I will make another one, using ALL the quilt sizes. That is a WHIMM (Work Hidden in My Mind) and or a HSY (pronounced hissy ...means Haven't Started Yet) because I know what I want to make, and I haven’t really started it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge