Monday, July 12, 2010

Wasted time!

After I checked emails this AM, caught up on my blog reading, and was getting ready for my shower, the power went out. I waited a few minutes, and waited a few more. Then I called… they didn’t know what the problem was but had already sent people out to check. I hadn’t taken my medicine, so had to eat to take it, and couldn’t open the frig and let out all the cold air. So I made a peanut butter and banana sandwich and washed it down with water…

Then what to do… couldn’t iron, couldn’t sew, couldn’t shower, couldn’t do almost anything I wanted to do. So I got a book and started reading. Three hours later my cell phone rang and woke me up. I probably needed that three hours, but I also need it at night, and I had work to do, and I have no idea how long the power was out. (Not too long since the house was nice and cool)

So I started the day all over again, checked emails, caught up on my blog reading, took my shower, had my lunch and now am going to press all the 4 patches and Summer Mystery pieces, then I will sew… I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge