Saturday, July 17, 2010

Step Five

http://delawarequilts.com/Projects/SummerMystery2010/5StepFive.pdf

Here is Step Five. I hope you enjoyed this mystery and would love to see photos of your projects if you'd like to share. You can send them to me at quiltersretreat@hotmail.com

If you enjoy quilting mysteries you might consider joining my Mysteries For Relay group. On that group I host a new mystery about every six weeks in exchange for a donation to my Relay For Life fundraising. The mysteries are my way of saying thank you for your donations. A $5 donation will get you one mystery and a whole year’s worth is a $30 donation. Donations can be made on my current ACS web site which will get you a tax receipt from the ACS or you can make your donation on my Relay web page using PayPal. Yes, I also accept checks, made payable to American Cancer Society. (Email me for snail mail address)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge