Monday, July 19, 2010

Uh oh

I didn’t blog yesterday! Wasn’t the only thing I didn’t do, believe me. I had a pretty shaky day yesterday, so basically did a lot of nothing all day long. It’s impossible and unsafe to try to cut when you have the shakes. It is hard to sew when you are shaking too, little hard to keep things lined up when you jiggle them as they go through the machine. It is almost impossible to read with the shakes, the words get blurry when they jiggle. So I ended up playing with EQ a good part of the day, but it was worth it. I “designed” two brand new mysteries yesterday and finished another one I had started a while ago.

Another project I’ve been working on is that back up I said I would do. I have gotten all the “stuff” from the old PC transferred to John’s PC and now on to a back up device. My next step is to make CDs or DVDs of the photos as an additional back up. I might just make two of each, just incase.

I’d like to get my November mystery quilt to the quilter, but the shakes have started up again… you should see all the red lines in this post because of typos.. I counted 32 23 just now… of course I will fix them all before this goes on line. But I will share one funny typo… “It is hard to sew when you are shaking too, little hard to keep things lined up when you giggle them as they go through the machine.” New technique, giggle as you sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge