Thursday, July 15, 2010

Post #555

I just realized as I started to post this that it will be my 555th post. Amazing. I think in honor of that I will mail another box of fabrics to a donor tomorrow… wonder who Ramdom.org wants me to send it to? The last box I sent has not been acknowledged yet, although according to the post office was delivered. I have a suspicion that the donor is off visiting her grandchildren again.

Had the shakes when I got up after a good night's sleep and still do, but despite that I finished my sample for the summer mystery. I’m very happy with the way it came out, and can’t wait to show it off on Saturday. In the mail I got my backing fabric for the November mystery, which is in the washer right now and my navy Kona for my Super Duper Easy which I washed already.

I can sew with the shakes, but I don’t think I will attempt cutting… not worth risking it, I might bleed on my fabric. As soon as I stop shaking I will get the star points cut and start sewing again. In the meantime I’m sewing on my November mystery from last year, Quarter of a Court House. Sooner or later I need to finish that too, so I get that to the quilter! I hope she's ready for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge